Lately I’ve been busy fixing the economy. It’s actually a good excuse to get out of stuff. Whenever people ask me to do something, I just reply, “Can’t. I’m fixing the economy.” Here is a list of the top ten things I’ve gotten out of while fixing the economy:
10. Doing the laundry.
9. Jury duty.
8. Cleaning up after myself.
7. Going in to work.
6. Attending friend’s baby shower.
5. Putting the toilette seat back down after I pee.
4. Poking someone back on Facebook.
3. Taking my shoes off when I go through airport security.
2. Saying sorry after I accidentally knock someone down on the street.
1. Actually fixing the economy.